Traditional Honey Stick Display with 500 Honey Sticks
- No Food Coloring, Gluten-Free, No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Retail ready cardboard honey stick display with 500 honey sticks. Blackberry, Peach, Watermelon, Lemon, Clover, Green Apple, Vanilla, Raspberry, Cinnamon, Orange
- Display measures 13" tall x 9" wide x 5" deep and holds 500 honey sticks (included)
- Refill packages available on Amazon by searching "TheHoneyJarHome Honey Sticks"
- Easy, quick sales, Enjoyed by all ages. Self contained honey sealed in a plastic drinking straw featuring our easy open design.
Honey sticks have been a novelty candy for more than 20 years.
Manufactured with US Honey in Ogden, Utah by a family company.
Display measures 13" tall x 9" wide x 5" deep and holds 500 honey sticks (included) Sticks retail from $.25 to $.75 each.
Perfect for boutiques, grocery, gift store, convenience store, country store, health food store. No Food Coloring, Gluten-Free, No High Fructose Corn Syrup
24 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I used them for wedding favors!! So cute and yummy!
I would definitely order these again!
Great quality!!! I got exactly what I hoped for! I will be a repeat customer♥️
Very very yummy
Loved everything about this. All flavors were in separate bags labeled. Looks great in my store. Selling very well.
These are so cute and I love that the straw is colored not the honey. This will be a great way to attract buyers to my table at farmers markets.
Absolutely perfect set up! Thank you!
I got these for a Winnie the Pooh baby shower. It came super fast and it’s just perfect. Had to sneak a taste and so good!! ☺️
Customer service was amazing! I had quite a few question for the merchant and they answered every one of them. I have yet to try the honey as it is for wedding favors, but will edit my review once I do!
Extremely cute packaging and honey sticks are scrumptious!
The minute I put these in our store they were a hit!
We love the flavors, last long, great in tea or by themselves. We like the box stand. Would definitly order again.