20 Pack - Raspberry Honey Sticks
Honey Sticks are an excellent way to enjoy honey on the go.
- Made in Utah "The Beehive State"
- Each stick is 6 5/8" long (16.8275 cm)
- Each stick contains 1 tsp of honey (5 grams)
- Each stick has 15 calories.
- No scissors necessary. Seal will pop open if "cracked like a sunflower seed."
- BPA-Free plastic straws
- Shelf life of 2 years.
- Enjoy while camping, running, biking, cycling, driving, walking, or sipping your favorite hot beverage.
- No added sugar or water. Just pure honey, raspberry flavor extract and citric acid for taste.
- No Coloring Added. The purple color is the color of the straw, no color is added to the honey.
Honey Sticks (aka Honey Stix or Honey Straws) are a fun and easy way to enjoy one of mother natures sweetest gifts. Conveniently packaged in a BPA-Free plastic straw, the ways to enjoy a Honey Stick are almost endless- morning tea/coffee, after school snack, mid-day energy boost or simply because you like honey.
When purchasing honey sticks we know there are quite a few companies to choose from and it’s hard to know what kind of quality you’re going to get until your package arrives and you take that first sip of honey. We pride ourselves on the quality of our honey and we know you’ll love the all-natural flavors that create a harmonious balance so delicious only a business from “The Beehive State” could achieve it. If for any reason these Honey sticks don’t meet your expectations please reach out to us so we can have the opportunity to improve your experience.