2000 Pack - Vanilla Honey Sticks
Honey Sticks are an excellent way to enjoy honey on the go.
- Made in Utah "The Beehive State"
- Each stick is 6 5/8" long (16.8275 cm)
- Each stick contains 1 tsp of honey (5 grams)
- Each stick has 15 calories.
- No scissors necessary. Seal will pop open if "cracked like a sunflower seed."
- BPA-Free plastic straws
- Shelf life of 2 years.
- Enjoy while camping, running, biking, cycling, driving, walking, or sipping your favorite hot beverage.
- No added sugar or water. Just pure clover honey and vanilla flavor extract.
- No Coloring Added. The cream color is the color of the straw, no color is added to the honey.
Honey Sticks (aka Honey Stix and Honey Straws) are a fun and easy way to enjoy honey on the go. These vanilla honey sticks make the perfect sweet treat, amazing all on their own or eaten at the same time as our other flavors to create entirely new flavors.
Eat at the same time as a orange honey stick to enjoy a little honey "creamsicle."
Eat at the same time as a cinnamon and green apple honey stick to enjoy a little honey "apple pie."
Eat at the same time as a peach honey stick to enjoy a little honey "peaches and cream."
When purchasing honey sticks we know there are quite a few companies to choose from and it’s hard to know what kind of quality you’re going to get until your package arrives and you take that first sip of honey. We pride ourselves on the quality of our honey and we know you’ll love the all-natural flavors that create a harmonious balance so delicious only a business from “The Beehive State” could achieve it. If for any reason these Honey sticks don’t meet your expectations please reach out to us so we can have the opportunity to improve your experience.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased 1,000 vanilla honey sticks as I thought they would last me for months. Well after I tasted the vanilla honey I might be lucky to have them last a month. They are so delicious and addictive and yummy. I will definitely be back to order more.